Senior Data Engineer / Back-End Developer*
Das sind wir
Always with the goal of creating real added value in mind, we support and advise our customers along the entire analytical value chain. Thus, we enable the selection and implementation of effective marketing measures. Your FELD M journey starts in a specialist role in in our Data Product team, in which you contribute to the overall success of our digital analytics projects.
What awaits you:
- Together with your project team members of analytics, visualisation and data science specialists you specify requirements and are responsible for the data engineering part.
You proactively take over the technical responsibility of a project, from conception to planning and implementation, e.g. when combining different data sources and developing systems to evaluate small to big amounts of data.
- You enhance and develop existing and new internal data products - e.g. for our DATACROFT brand.
- In addition you recommend actions to your internal project team or client - always keeping a high quality and client satisfaction in mind.
- You proactively research and find new topics for your team and area of expertise which you develop into subject areas that extend our service portfolio in the long run.
- You take on a Mentor role in the team, help to shape team structure and artefacts while also driving the further development of our tool stack to be future proof.
What you can expect:
- Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
- Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
- Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
- Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
- Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
- Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
Das bringst Du mit:
What you bring along:
- You have previous work experience in a comparable role as data engineer or back-end developer.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Python, Django, SQL, and various data base management systems and have already used Spark or Hadoop on several projects.
- You have an excellent understanding of communication between computer systems (TCP/IP, HTTP(S), etc.) and are used to working with Linux.
- You were able to gather experience in designing software/infrastructure architectures and it is a plus if you were also able to work with cloud platform(s).
- You really enjoy programming and working tool-independently in an agile work environment and prefer lean software with clean, maintainable code rather than extensive documentation.
- Your analytical mindset and your open, authentic attitude round up your friendly and motivated personality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.