Business Intelligence Consultant* Tableau
We gain insights from data and empower our customers to gain insights themselves. Therefore, we often work with dashboards that we create with visualization tools such as Tableau, Klipfolio or PowerBI. As a team of specialists, the Data Insights & Visual Analytics team works across projects and also supports internal client teams.
What awaits you:
- You proactively take responsibility for tasks within your customer projects, for example in the definition of suitable data models and the development of ideas for the dashboard
- Together with the internal dev' team you take care of the development of the necessary data sources and the set-up of ETL processes.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of a data aggregation concept as well as the implementation of the dashboard concept based on the processed data.
- You will also be responsible for optimizing the performance of the dashboard (e.g. optimizing data connectivity and calculations) as well as presenting the results to the customer.
- As a team, you will contribute to expanding our service portfolio and opening up new relevant topics within the project team and your area of expertise
What you can expect:
Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
What you bring to your journey:
What you bring along:
- You have already successfully implemented data visualization projects with Tableau and at the same time are interested in other tools (such as Power BI, Klipfolio, JS Libraries or QlikView).
- You have a feeling for intuitive visualizations and are confident with SQL. Python knowledge is a big plus.
- You enjoy working in a team and at the same time feel like proactively taking care of your own area of responsibility - whether it's consulting with clients, tinkering with a technical challenge, or further developing a service area
- Within the team and when working together on organization-wide topics, we communicate in - therefore, oral and written communication should be easy for you.
- We look forward to your support on a full-time or part-time basis - let's talk about which model is best for you.
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.