Frontend Developer* vue.js
Always with the goal of creating real added value in mind, we support and advise our customers along the entire analytical value chain. Thus, we enable the selection and implementation of effective marketing measures. Your FELD M journey starts in a specialist role where you can use your frontend development skills to contribute to the overall success of our digital analytics projects and products.
What awaits you:
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Datacroft products (e.g. Component Manager, Linkmanager, TV2Web).
- You are responsible for the development and ongoing improvement of the web presence of our wine store Forever Thirsty.
- In close cooperation with the UX team you define optimal ways and solutions to develop the User Interfaces in the best possible way.
- You support in numerous customer projects in the frontend development.
- Your work is always characterized by high quality standards - appropriate testing and debugging is a matter of course for you.
What you can expect:
Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
What you bring to your journey:
What you bring along:
- Ideally, you have already worked in a similar role as a frontend developer for at least 3 years.
- You enjoy programming and working in an agile work environment.
- You prefer lean software with clean, maintainable code instead of extensive documentation.
- You like to work in a team and at the same time you want to proactively take care of your own area of responsibility - be it tinkering with a technical challenge or further developing a service area
- Within the team and when working together on organization-wide topics, we communicate in English - so you should be able to communicate easily, both verbally and in writing
- We're looking forward to your support on a full-time or part-time basis - let's talk about which model is best for you
We're looking forward to meeting you!
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.