Tealium Specialist Digital Analytics*
We support our customers along the entire analytical value chain by using appropriate tools to collect, store, process and visualise data. In cooperation with the Digital Analytics team, you will contribute to the success of the project by designing concepts for data collection and implementing them using your Tealium expertise.
What awaits you:
- You are responsible for the technical implementation of customer-specific analytics and tagging concepts including configuration, maintenance and expansion of complex analytics setups. Your major focus is on complex Tealium tag management implementations
- You will be in close contact with the development team and discuss possible solutions for integrating the analysis concept and tool stack into the customer's website architecture. The term "data layer" should be familiar to you ;)
- Based on the requirements analysis and coordination with the customer, you design the appropriate tracking setup for your customer and take over the documentation in tagging plans
- In spite of your high quality awareness and your exact working method, errors can occur. You are therefore able to communicate problems and find applicable solutions and take over the quality assurance by appropriate testing and debugging
What you can expect:
Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
What you bring to your journey:
What you bring along:
- You like to work in a team and at the same time you want to proactively take care of your own area of responsibility - be it tinkering with a technical challenge or further developing a service area
- Within the team and when working together on organization-wide topics, we communicate in English - so you should be able to communicate easily, both verbally and in writing
- We're looking forward to your support on a full-time or part-time basis - let's talk about which model is best for you
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.