Working Student Analytics Front-End Engineering*
What awaits you:
- You support your colleagues in the technical implementation of customer-specific analytics and tagging concepts, which includes the configuration, maintenance and extension of complex analytics setups with different analytics tools.
- You proactively take responsibility for the implementation of individual modules on customer projects and are not afraid to assist with the documentation of tagging plans.
- Despite high quality awareness and your precise way of working, errors can occur - you are therefore able to communicate problems and also ask for help to find applicable solutions. At the same time you take over the quality assurance by appropriate testing as well as debugging.
- We have a different focus in each project team - let's find out together what suits you and which role is the best for you.
What you can expect:
Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
What you bring to your journey:
What you bring along:
- You are still studying at least two semesters of marketing, computer science, statistics or similar courses of study and are keen on a long-term collaboration
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the field of digital marketing or web analytics
- You are data-savvy and interested in online marketing, especially digital analytics, and like to think and work analytically
- You like to work in a team and at the same time you want to proactively take care of your own area of responsibility - be it tinkering with a technical challenge or further developing a service area
- Within the team and when working together on organization-wide topics, we communicate in English - so you should be able to communicate easily, both verbally and in writing
We look forward to meeting you!
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.