Adobe Target Developer*
Always with the goal of creating real added value in mind, we support and advise our customers along the entire analytical value chain. Thus, we enable the selection and implementation of effective marketing measures. Your FELD M journey starts in a specialist role where you can combine your experience in personalisation of the customer experience with Adobe Target and your frontend development skills to contribute to the overall success of our digital analytics projects.
What awaits you:
- You are part of the team that is planning and conceptualizing A/B Testing and scenarios for personalisation for our customer, especially with Adobe Target.
- You take over the responsibility for the technical feasibility of such scenarios and tests, consult the client with your expertise and build prototypes in order to verify it.
- You take over the technical implementation and work in close collaboration with the other team members who support you for testing your work to always ensure the highest quality standards.
- You contribute to the expansion of our service portfolio and to the development of new relevant topics within the project team and your area of expertise.
What you can expect:
Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
What you bring to your journey:
What you bring along
- You have (first) hands-on experience in working with Adobe Target and want to further expand your knowledge of personalisation.
- It would be ideal if you have previous experience with A/B testing, but if you just bring the interest for it then let's talk as well!
- Within the team and when working together on organization-wide topics, we communicate in English - so you should be able to communicate easily, both verbally and in writing.
- We look forward to your support on a full-time or part-time basis - let's talk about which models is best for you.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Eva & Jessi
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.