Data Engineer / Back-End Developer*
Always with the goal of creating real added value in mind, we support and advise our customers along the entire analytical value chain. Thus, we enable the selection and implementation of effective marketing measures. Your FELD M journey starts in a specialist role in in our Data Product team, in which you contribute to the overall success of our digital analytics projects.
What awaits you:
- In a project team of analytics, visualisation and data science specialists, you contribute to the data engineering part of the client project
- You proactively take over the technical responsibility of a project, from conception to planning and implementation
- You combine different data sources and develop systems to evaluate small to big amounts of data
- In addition you recommend actions to your internal project team or client - always keeping a high quality and client satisfaction in mind
- Over time, you help to enhance our service portfolio and develop new relevant subject areas within your team and areas of expertise
What you can expect:
- Flexibility: You can adjust your working hours to your personal rhythm in consultation with your team - we know and want that there is a life outside of work.
- Sustainable Pace: We try to avoid overtime - but if it does happen, you can easily make up for it on your own responsibility.
- Remote Work: Choose the place where you can work most efficiently - whether in the office (equipped with fresh fruit, coffee, ice cream and beer), at home, on the road or in one of our coworking spaces!
- Self-organization: You are given full responsibility from day 1 - through our shared leadership principle there are no hierarchies and everyone in the team can take on a leadership role.
- Development: All doors are open to you to get to know various areas within FELD M and to develop yourself further in different skills - we will be happy to support you in this, e.g. in the form of internal coaching!
- Equipment: Decide for yourself whether you prefer to work with Windows, Ubuntu or macOS - we will take care of the hardware of your choice - and everything you need for pleasant working.
What you bring to your journey:
What you bring along:
- Ideally, you have already worked in a similar role as data engineer or back-end developer
- You really enjoy programming and working in an agile work environment
- You are familiar with Python and SQL. Knowledge of the following programming languages is a plus: R, Spark, Java and Django
- You prefer lean software with clean, maintainable code rather than extensive documentation
- You are interested in working tool independently and enjoy learning about various cloud providers
- Your analytical mindset and your open, authentic attitude round up your friendly and motivated personality
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
Mit der Übersendung Deines Lebenslaufs erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung Deiner Daten in dem von uns genutzten Bewerbermanagementsystem Recruitee einverstanden. Dadurch stellen wir Deine Eignung für diese und zukünftige Position/en fest. Wir verweisen dazu auf unsere Datenschutzerklärung.